- I need to change my thinking. Einstein said that the thinking I had in the past, caused the present situation I am in. If I do not change my thinking, I will continue to achieve the same results. If you want to achieve different results, or better results in your life or your business, you need to change your thinking. The first product of this business plan is to help you evaluate your thinking at this point in time, and to ascertain the extent of your limiting beliefs that prevent you from achieving your full potential as a person, and as a business owner.
- Each of us possesses a unique set of strengths and talents. We need to understand them and develop a system in order to optimise them. This will allow us to develop new skills without which we will not be able to develop ourselves to our full potential or any business that we are or will be involved in. Identifying our talents through the StrengthsFinder and optimising them is our second element of the business plan.
- We have to understand and define our why. Why we are doing what we do. People do not buy what we do, they buy why we do it. Stakeholders and employees are less interested in what you say or do, than in why you do it. It is therefore important to understand the purpose, cause and the beliefs you have, in the development of your business. This will be the basis of the message that you communicate to everybody involved in your business, as well as to your potential clients. Through this value based message you can develop the needed trust in yourself and your business. Understand the importance and learn the practical lessons and guidelines to develop your why.
- A development process that strengthens the talents, skills and abilities of those involved so that they can optimize and develop their own businesses
- Marketing is a crucial element for success in the business environment of the 21st century. Development and branding of the image of the founder of the business is key to effectively developing the market for products or services.
The business plan will assist the self-employed take the first vital step in developing their branding and the subsequent marketing of their products or services via social media and the Internet. The self-employed have different needs with regard to this element of the product. We will analyse the needs of the individual and help them optimise the social media campaign.
The self-employed can benefit with this business plan through the unique self analysis and development processes to develop the biggest asset of his business: HE HIMSELF.