- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
- “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”
- “What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.”
- “The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
- “The greatest glory in living lies not, in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
- “We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.”
- “I dream of an Africa which is in peace with itself.”
Nelson Mandela Accomplishments: Videos
President Obama Speaks at a Memorial Service for Nelson Mandela
- President Obama delivers remarks at a national memorial service for former South African President Nelson Mandela. December 10, 2013.
Nelson Mandela Biography: Life and Accomplishments of a South African Leader
- RIP Nelson Mandela. He was the first black president of South Africa, and he helped negotiate the end of apartheid rule.
Nelson Mandela Accomplishments(Dream it video)
- Achievements from Nelson Mandela: Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do. Persistence.
Nelson Mandela Inspirational Leader as mourn by World Leaders
- Mandela left a legacy that will not be with us forever. ∙ Mandela is remembered in every corner of the globe. He influenced the world leaders and the people of the world. ∙ Nelson Mandela, the father of our nation and one of the world’s greatest icons.
The Inspirational Nelson Mandela
- Former CBC senior correspondent Brian Stewart looks back on the life of Nelson Mandela, the anti-apartheid leader who was an inspiration to so many others.
Nelson Mandela Speech, Harvard 1998
- Nelson Mandela Speech, Harvard 1998. Historic. A Must SEE!
The lighter side of Nelson Mandela
- Learn more about Madiba as a person.