How to achieve success, your success guideline
How to achieve success is a guideline for you on one of the most crucial and important questions everybody is asking. “How to achieve” success is one of those questions many people struggle to find an answer for. Because it’s not so easy finding the answer, many people just ignore the questions.
It interests me why so many people are struggling with this question?
In this section I will try and assist you with this.
The definition of success differs between people. Everybody has their own views of what the real true meaning of success is to them.
Therefore we must start looking at the following question:
When asking people about their views of success I get many different opinions. To prove this point, here are some of the views people associates with success in their own lives.
- Success to me means the discovery of purpose, the pursuit of purpose, and a life of purpose.
- To me, success is an achievement of my dreams.
- The one that gives a happiness is a success.
- Success is a process starting with contemplation and ending with realization. In between there is work.
- Execution resulting in desired outcome.
- No one can define success correctly, because it’s subjective. Each person has their own needs and character, but I think success is a condition.
- To live a life with no or least regrets.
- It’s the state of an outcome where things turn out the way they are intended to.
- Success is achieving a goal.
- Success is very simple, the moment you feel content you succeed.
- Personal success is when you, as a person, do something that you are proud of and want to show to other people. It’s when you feel like you make a difference in people’s lives and are joyful because of it.
- Success is a step by step process that you achieve every single day.
- Success and ‘reaching a goal’ are two entirely different things.
- Success is a dangerous word. It keeps us in fear of its opposite: failure.
- “Success” to me has always been about personal choices, personal achievement and fulfillment, tailored to one’s own needs and desires.
- How many people are positively influenced by us is our circle of influence.
- I admit I don’t like the word “success” because it implies to me a state of being that is not determined by the individual, but by the masses. I believe in choosing your own level of success and striving to achieve it, regardless of how unrealistic or impossible it may seem.
- Continuously making a-step-better for keeping his/her DNA alive is the success to any person.
- Living to the best of my ability at any given time no matter what I am doing, no one could ask more including myself.
- I think success is who we are, not what we achieve. It’s not about getting success, it’s about being it. And absolutely, that starts with how we show respect and appreciation for those around us.
- Success is a measurement of satisfaction and happiness in your life.
- My personal definition of whether or not I have been successful in a day is to think about whether or not I have impacted someone’s life in a positive way.
- I think it’s more about the reception, love of people, and one’s overall popularity in the communities they belong to, on the web and in the physical world. These stuffs neither require money nor power; they require knowledge, intelligence, originality, responsiveness, engagement and humility.
- Unfortunately we measure success by comparison to others or not meeting our dreams.
- What is success? Maybe it’s measured in personal happiness.
- Doing plenty good + having plenty spare time = success for yourself and the community.
- Is Wealth and Power conventional measures of success? I hope not. I am a big believer in that it’s up to every individual to define what success means for them and for them to strive to achieve this.
“What Constitutes Success”
One of the most beautiful ways in explaining success is a poem by Bessie Stanley(1905).
Her view of success is:
“He has achieved success who has lived well,
laughed often and loved much;
who has gained the respect of intelligent men
and the love of little children;
who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;
who has left the world better than he found it,
whether by an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul;
who has never lacked appreciation of earth’s beauty
or failed to express it;
who has always looked for the best in others
and given them the best he had;
whose life was an inspiration;
whose memory a benediction.”
How to achieve success, your success guideline
We do have to realize that the true meaning of success differ between people. Success is a very abstract term.
Irrespective of this it’s one of the most important aims of everybody in live: to achieve success.
In this section we realize these issues. The fact remains that due to the above the most important thing to understand and keep in mind is your drive to success has to start with yourself, and knowledge about yourself.
That is the reason why we will put so much emphasis on self-knowledge. You must understand yourself in order to define success. In this section we do want to help you defining success in order for you to decide which, how or whether you must develop a home based business.
You will learn that success is not a happening it is a journey. You will have to work on your success daily. That will be the approach of the next section. We do want to assist you and help you achieve in life what you consider as being success for yourself.
- We cannot achieve more in life than what we believe in our heart of hearts we deserve to have.” – James R. Ball
- Believe in the magic that’s in you, its potential, what it can achieve. But most of all believe in yourself and create a world where dreams become reality.” – Charlene A. Wilson
- If you really want to eat, keep climbing. The fruits are on the top of the tree. Stretch your hands and keep stretching them. Success is on the top, keep going.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- People won’t respect you until you achieve the respectable goals.” – Amit Kalantri
- Stop blaming people for not making you to achieve your dreams. The question is “are they the people having those dreams?” – Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand
- That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” – Abraham Lincoln
- Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash